Are you looking for a high speed video converter that works with efficiency? Have you had problems in converting mkv to mp4? Wondershare Video Converter might be the video converter you need. This software is perfect when you want to convert mkv to mp4 file format. If you ever wondered what mkv means. Mkv is an abbreviation to Matroska otherwise known as Matroska Multimedia Container. It is an open standard free container format that can contain an unlimited number of video, audio, tracks and picture files. It is similar with avi, asf and mp4 files. Moving Picture Expert group 4 is widely known and abbreviated as mp4. Mp4 is a multimedia container format that is developed by ISO.
Not much with those technical terms and history, how will you convert mkv to mp3 using the software, Wondershare Video Converter, if you had installed and readily available in your computer? You might be staring blankly at its program window wondering what to do first, or may be how it works.
How would you convert mkv to mp4 using Wondershare Video Converter software? Wondershare Video Converter is deemed to be the fastest and most reliable mkv to mp4 converter around with its advanced and unique systems conversion would only take a few moments. With these easily comprehensible steps you would definitely be done converting your mkv to mp4 in just a few minutes.
In adding files before you would convert mkv to mp4; the steps will instruct you on how you would upload video and files from your computer into the program.
- You select a mkv file on your hard disk that you want to convert into mp4 using this mkv to mp4 converter. Load the video files or DVD files into the file list that is seen in the program window. You may also drag the video files into the file list also into the program window.
- Add video files by clicking on an icon that is located at the upper left corner of your screen. This icon or button is the 'add video' button which then will add all the supported files and videos from your computer into the file list.
- To load files from your portable device, just click on the 'arrow' button in your program window. This will load files from devices that are connected to your computer; device such as iPods, and other multimedia gadgets. Just make sure that these devices are connected directly into your computers properly.
- Another way to import video and files is by choosing any option from the file menu on the program. If you want to add a single video file from your computer, just click on the 'add video files option'. If ever you wanted to add a video folder, just click on the 'add video folder'; this will load the video folder into the program. You can also choose the 'add direct show files': this option will import files and videos converting those using codecs available in the operating system.
Now then you are set to convert mkv to mp4 files.
- Actually you can convert mkv to mp4 and vice versa using this Wondershare Video Converter.
- First do the format setting on the mkv file that you have selected. Click on the 'Advanced' button to get to the output setting. A box will appear saying 'Advanced', here you can do the output setting. Select mp4 as your output video file (this will then convert the file mkv that you have dragged in the file list into an mp4 file).
- Though it is optional, you can select the 'Edit Video' option. This will give you the privilege to personalize, crop, or even edit video files.
- Click on the Start button, and the program will begin to convert mkv to mp4.
- After conversion has progressed, you can find the converted files from the 'Find Target' option.
If you want to try this software out; you can download the Wondershare Video Converter software from the internet. There are available trail versions and sample products that would definitely be reasonable and practical if you want to try out to convert mkv to mp4 using this software program. With a high satisfactory rate, Wondershare Video Converter will never disappoint you.
Source by Cullen Martini