Negative energies show corruption of the divine energy, divine light. They are energies that we have somehow misused and created a lack of the divine energy which they once were. Every single positive color has a negative. For example a ruby red indicates someone full of life, with high aspirations and passion, while maroon red indicates someone who has misused their sexual energy,someone operating from the lower level of consciousness.
Gray is associated with
– A gloom and doom attitude
– Someone who is “stuck” in a present situation and cannot see his/her way out.
– Worry, If someone is momentarily worried about a certain situation gray will show within their aura. Gray will also be there if the person is a constant worrier.
– Charcoal gray indicates despair.
– Gray-Black indicates deep grief and loss.
– indicates someone being lazy and not moving forward with their life.
– could also indicate illness
Dark Orange/Burnt Orange
– indicates someone that has become full of self pride and egotistical.
– can show someone capable of cruelty.
– the desire for power
– someone headed in the wrong direction
– Dull Brown shows someone who has an insatiable desire or greed.
– Lack of ambition
– Green – Brown indicates jealousy.
Avacado Green, This is a very dark green.
– indicates a person consumed with jealousy
Light Smoky Black indicates someone who is in despair, sorrow or even someone with suicidal impulses.
Having a mostly black aura indicates someone capable of murder.
Source by Ines Mi